It's hubby's 30th birthday today and I am going to give him my 'first time'.
First time making a cake la, dun anyhow think ah. Lol..
Preparation of the Microwave Chocolate Cake
100 grams of chocolate (I used Lindt 70% dark chocolate)
70 ml of olive oil
5 tablespoons of flour
4 tablespoons of sugar
1. Break the chocolate into small pieces.
2. Put the chocolate and olive oil in a pan and heat it on medium fire until chocolate is totally melted.
3. Beat the egg and mix it into the chocolate and olive mixture.
4. Gradually mix sugar and flour into the mixture until even.
5. Oil the inner surface of a microwave-able bowl and pour the mixture into the bowl. The mixture should fill just half of the bowl.
6. Microwave on high for 1.5 minutes.
7. Remove from microwave and let it rest for a minute.
8. Garnish with fruits and sugar icing as you like.
And it's done!
I made a montage on how I prepared the chocolate cake (for me to practice creating a montage as I am gonna do my wedding childhood montage myself to save $$, so need to practice first la)
Click here to watch it! ^-^
Yeah! Happy Birthday My Dear Hubby!!