Skip to main content

Tokio Inkarami hair treatment experience at BumpRV

I had bleached my hair in Oct last year which caused my hair to be very dry and brittle. I dunno what's wrong with me, I damaged my hair further when I perm it in Mar this year. After the bleach and perm, my hair was very rough and it tangles when I comb. I urgently need some really good and effective treatment to save my hair!

I researched online and saw people raving about Tokio Inkarami treatment. Through the app Jpassport, I saw some Japanese salon having 20% discount. I chose BumpRV based on the good reviews and the reasonable price. The Tokio Inkarami treatment was priced at $160, after 20% discount, it's only $130+ (inclusive of GST). I made an appointment immediately.

My hair stylist was Konomi, although  her english was limited, she was polite and all smiley, which made my visit a pleasant one. Worried about communication? There's a receptionist who can help with the translation.

When Konomi saw my hair, she knew my hair was badly damaged and assured me that this treatment will make my hair super moisture!

First, Konomi washed my hair. Then, on my wet hair, she sprayed a generous amount of treatment. She told me that this was a Nobel Award winning ingredient, I think it's called Fullerene if i didn't remember wrongly. After that, she slapped lots of treatment cream on my hair. When i say lots, it's really a lot, it's like pampering my hair with a super thick layer of cream. She slapped the cream in, like really hard. For a while, i was worried that her palms will hurt because of the loud slapping sound like making sure that the cream covered my hair and was absorbed. She then sprayed some more of the award winning treatment and slapped more treatment cream before steaming my hair.

After the steam, it's time to wash my hair. At the washing area, another cream was applied to my hair and I rested there with hot towel on my head for a while. It was so comfortable that i nearly fell asleep. After that, the treatment was done!

Konomi was also the one who blow dried my hair. She attended to me from the start to the end, no change of hands at all. I love this. She asked me to touch my hair and I felt my hair has so much moisture now and it's shiny! So much moisture that I found it's hard for my hair to dry totally hahaha. She advised me to wait for 2 days to let the treatment do it's magic before washing my hair. My hair was so moisture and soft and without any tangles after the treatment. The effect was even better after one week because directly after the treatment, I felt my hair too heavy as it was super moisturized.

Konomi was totally not pushy at all, and was very friendly and nice. Throughout the treatment, she just explained to me about the products and what she will be doing without selling me anything.

I knew about the Tokio Outkarami treatment oil and bought one to save my hair. When I'm leaving, Konomi stood at the door watching me walk down the stairs to say byebye to me. It's really heartwarming to see such politeness, attention and great service! I will definitely be back!

When I am home, I took a picture of my back view and it looked like it's loaded with moisture!

Tokio Outkarami Treatment Oil. It's funny how they play with the words. It's Outkarami, meaning for me to bring out of the salon to use? Lol
1 month have passed and my hair, although not as soft as when I just did the treatment, is still free from tangles when I comb it. I'm really surprised with the effect. I love the Tokio Outkarami treatment oil too! It has a faint scent of lemongrass and when I applied onto my hair, it's absorbed by my hair without any greasiness at all! The results really lasts unlike other hair treatments (which are not exactly cheap also) that I have tried previously. For a $160 treatment to have this lasting effect, I am pleased. 

Previously, I was using Mucota leave in treatment, Mucota was awesome and had been my holy grail for a few years. Until my hair was so badly damaged by the bleaching and perming that I started looking for an alternative. Tokio Inkarami treatment oil saved my hair and it has replaced Mucota to be my holy grail now! I highly recommend Tokio Inkarami treatment and the treatment oil!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Salon I Keep Returning to: Studio M KSL Hair Salon @ KSL City Mall

It's been a while since I crossed the straits to pamper myself at JB. Whenever I'm in JB and want to change my hairstyle or give my hair some well deserved treatment, Studio M is always the first salon that comes to my mind. I have visited Studio M @ KSL City Mall (previously known as Govin Hair) many times as I love the great service and friendly staff there. Price wise, it's definitely super value as you are getting top notch service and best quality products such as Mucota or Oway on your precious hair. As a person who always want good deals, I have researched before and hey, there's no way I can find that kind of price for treatments, perm, rebond or hair color using top quality products such as Mucota or Oway in Singapore! Look at my lifeless hair with the uneven hair color. It's time to go Studio M hair salon to pamper my hair and give it a new look! Studio M is located at ground floor of KSL City Mall, beside Sasa. My hair stylist was Ben.

Mucota Omega Rebonding at Focus Hairdressing

I initially wanted to try out volume rebonding at some Korean hair salon in Singapore but the price was really expensive, around $350 for my hair length and I was told that the effect was just like soft rebonding, except that it gives the hair more volume. For my hair length, the hairstylist usually will recommend me to perm the ends to have the romantic Korean feel. But I know I will be lazy to maintain the curls. So I dropped the idea.  I saw many good reviews online for mucota rebonding at Focus Hairdressing. It's located at Cuppage Plaza Level 1 which is just  5 mins walk from Somerset MRT. I have previously tried mucota hair treatment at Creme Hairdressing  (Chinatown Point outlet) and I really love the treatment effect. You can read about my mucota treatment experience at Creme Hairdressing . So i decided to try out Mucota rebonding. I originally planned to take the mucota dyna hair rebonding since it is the cheapest kind of mucota rebonding that Focus offers, it's

My Favourite Salon: Studio M Hair Salon @ KSL City Mall

Do you have the same problem as me? Want to dye, perm, rebond or do treatment for your hair but after looking at the price of the established hair salon in Singapore you just wanna shake head and walk away from the salon. Lucky for me, I found a good, cheaper hair salon with excellent service and experience just across the Straits! At KSL City Mall at JB! Govin has changed it's name to Studio M, located at the same location. Ground floor of KSL City Mall. I had gone thrice and I was very happy with my every experience there! My first and third time there was for hair and scalp treatment and they were really good! The scalp massage was so comfortable, I literally could fell asleep while they worked on my hair! The most special experience was during the wait at the hair wash area. They provided aroma therapy there by dripping some lavender essential oil into the hot water and I nearly slept. My second time there was to colour and cut my hair. Oh my! Their hair colour has