Skip to main content

Cursed that idiotic Gypsy bitch!

A Gypsy bitch pick-pocketed my hubby's phone while we were boarding the metro at Milan Centrale Metro station.

My hubby put his phone in the back pocket of his berms. We boarded the train, and the bitch pick-pocketed the phone and ran out of the train just before the train door closed. She stood at the platform and gave my hubby that innocent look. But we couldn't do anything as the train started to move.

My hubby could feel someone touching his pocket when the bitch picked it. But it was already too late for him to run out of train.

We reported to the police after we alighted at another stop. But there's nothing the police could do. Okay, we just sucked thumb.

Anyway, lesson learnt is that these people aim for the pockets as it's the  easiest for them to target and pick. I think as compared to the big bag (big size longchamp bag) that I was carrying, they have doubts about what  rubbish (clothes,  cosmetics, umbrella) was inside and they wouldn't know which part of the bag to find the valuables. Unless, of course, they decided to snatch the whole bag or they've been spying you for quite some time and know where you put your valuables..

Anyway, these are really horrible people. They've no idea or rather, they dun really care how important the information in the phone would be important to the owner. All my hubby's contacts, our photos,  emails and other important information in the phone are with them now. I'm quite scared that a horrible stranger has so much of our information and I dunno what would they do with it. I just hoped the phone died once she picked it. But shit! There's still the sd card in the phone.

I seriously cursed that Gypsy bitch..

On a side note, just to warn everyone who will be or have plans to visit Milan or other big cities of Italy. When you are at the metro station buying tickets at the ticketing machines, there's always these people loitering around appearing to be helpful to help tourists buy the tickets. But when the machine return your change, they will just snatch the change and there goes your money. So we always prepare exact coins so that there's no change for them to take, and they just suck thumb lor!

Comments

  1. Its horrible getting pick pocketed, especially a phone, contacts and everything lost! Shame the police were useless!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We felt really helpless and upset when the police just gave us the "We can't do anything" look, and all the information in the phone is now in the hands of these horrible people. :'(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Salon I Keep Returning to: Studio M KSL Hair Salon @ KSL City Mall

It's been a while since I crossed the straits to pamper myself at JB. Whenever I'm in JB and want to change my hairstyle or give my hair some well deserved treatment, Studio M is always the first salon that comes to my mind. I have visited Studio M @ KSL City Mall (previously known as Govin Hair) many times as I love the great service and friendly staff there. Price wise, it's definitely super value as you are getting top notch service and best quality products such as Mucota or Oway on your precious hair. As a person who always want good deals, I have researched before and hey, there's no way I can find that kind of price for treatments, perm, rebond or hair color using top quality products such as Mucota or Oway in Singapore! Look at my lifeless hair with the uneven hair color. It's time to go Studio M hair salon to pamper my hair and give it a new look! Studio M is located at ground floor of KSL City Mall, beside Sasa. My hair stylist was Ben.

Mucota Omega Rebonding at Focus Hairdressing

I initially wanted to try out volume rebonding at some Korean hair salon in Singapore but the price was really expensive, around $350 for my hair length and I was told that the effect was just like soft rebonding, except that it gives the hair more volume. For my hair length, the hairstylist usually will recommend me to perm the ends to have the romantic Korean feel. But I know I will be lazy to maintain the curls. So I dropped the idea.  I saw many good reviews online for mucota rebonding at Focus Hairdressing. It's located at Cuppage Plaza Level 1 which is just  5 mins walk from Somerset MRT. I have previously tried mucota hair treatment at Creme Hairdressing  (Chinatown Point outlet) and I really love the treatment effect. You can read about my mucota treatment experience at Creme Hairdressing . So i decided to try out Mucota rebonding. I originally planned to take the mucota dyna hair rebonding since it is the cheapest kind of mucota rebonding that Focus offers, it's

My Favourite Salon: Studio M Hair Salon @ KSL City Mall

Do you have the same problem as me? Want to dye, perm, rebond or do treatment for your hair but after looking at the price of the established hair salon in Singapore you just wanna shake head and walk away from the salon. Lucky for me, I found a good, cheaper hair salon with excellent service and experience just across the Straits! At KSL City Mall at JB! Govin has changed it's name to Studio M, located at the same location. Ground floor of KSL City Mall. I had gone thrice and I was very happy with my every experience there! My first and third time there was for hair and scalp treatment and they were really good! The scalp massage was so comfortable, I literally could fell asleep while they worked on my hair! The most special experience was during the wait at the hair wash area. They provided aroma therapy there by dripping some lavender essential oil into the hot water and I nearly slept. My second time there was to colour and cut my hair. Oh my! Their hair colour has