Skip to main content

Suddenly Slender review

I first tried Suddenly Slender when I bought a Deal.com voucher for S$18 for 90 minutes massage. But I was short-changed. After changing into their robe, I was first brought to the Sauna room and stayed there for around 10 minutes. Then I was ushered to the massage room for a 60 minutes massage, instead of 90 minutes. The skill of the masseur was quite okay. Since I only paid S$18, I'm not too particular about the short-changed 30 minutes massage.

After the massage, the sales person started selling me a package of 6 times basic facial or massage for S$300. It's not too expensive, so I signed it.

A week later, I went for my first facial appointment. I was served by a beautician called Du Rong. During the facial, she kept chatting with me, I actually just wanted to rest la. After the exfoliation she asked me to try their Imperial Gua Sha facial with eye treatment at an additional S$68. She said the facial will improve the exfoliation and blood circulation of my skin, thereby making it glow, balance the pigmentation and reduce dark eye circles.

I tried it and it's so comfortable. I wished the Gua Sha can last longer lol.. After the Gua Sha, my skin did look brighter and my jaws tightened a little bit too. I was quite happy with the results.

After the facial, I was brought to a room for sales talk. I decided to sign up 10 times of Gua Sha facial. But the sales person kept asking me to take more sessions and even the branch's sales manager came in to try to psycho me to get more sessions. I was quite annoyed as I was already rushing for time. I would have left at this moment if not for the sales person had already took my credit card.

Then the sales manager just said blatantly "You would have enjoyed more offers if you have time to stay longer. But you are rushing, so I can't help you." I was really annoyed by this stupid sales manager, and I immediately regretted signing up the package.

Today, Du Rong called me to go down to Suddenly Slender on 18 Jan as they have some CNY celebrations and there are some door gifts and lucky draw for customers. I dun intend to waste my time to go as I think the lucky draws are to entice you to buy more packages one la.

Wah, I said I'm not free to attend, the Du Rong also wanna psycho me and said "It's a Saturday, you got no work, should have time one." Comón, who are you to plan my day for me?!! Then I insisted that I cannot go, she changed tactic "Then you can introduce Suddenly Slender to your friends, ask them to come also can."

They are really hungry for Customers eh. I am quite pissed with their sales tactics la. Just wanna faster finish the Gua Sha Facial package, and I really hope they dun keep psycho me to buy this buy that every time I go. The Gua Sha Facial is really quite good, I might really sign more if their sales tactics are not so annoying. But now, sorry. I'm not going to sign more stuff with Suddenly Slender.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Salon I Keep Returning to: Studio M KSL Hair Salon @ KSL City Mall

It's been a while since I crossed the straits to pamper myself at JB. Whenever I'm in JB and want to change my hairstyle or give my hair some well deserved treatment, Studio M is always the first salon that comes to my mind. I have visited Studio M @ KSL City Mall (previously known as Govin Hair) many times as I love the great service and friendly staff there. Price wise, it's definitely super value as you are getting top notch service and best quality products such as Mucota or Oway on your precious hair. As a person who always want good deals, I have researched before and hey, there's no way I can find that kind of price for treatments, perm, rebond or hair color using top quality products such as Mucota or Oway in Singapore! Look at my lifeless hair with the uneven hair color. It's time to go Studio M hair salon to pamper my hair and give it a new look! Studio M is located at ground floor of KSL City Mall, beside Sasa. My hair stylist was Ben.

Mucota Omega Rebonding at Focus Hairdressing

I initially wanted to try out volume rebonding at some Korean hair salon in Singapore but the price was really expensive, around $350 for my hair length and I was told that the effect was just like soft rebonding, except that it gives the hair more volume. For my hair length, the hairstylist usually will recommend me to perm the ends to have the romantic Korean feel. But I know I will be lazy to maintain the curls. So I dropped the idea.  I saw many good reviews online for mucota rebonding at Focus Hairdressing. It's located at Cuppage Plaza Level 1 which is just  5 mins walk from Somerset MRT. I have previously tried mucota hair treatment at Creme Hairdressing  (Chinatown Point outlet) and I really love the treatment effect. You can read about my mucota treatment experience at Creme Hairdressing . So i decided to try out Mucota rebonding. I originally planned to take the mucota dyna hair rebonding since it is the cheapest kind of mucota rebonding that Focus offers, it's

My Favourite Salon: Studio M Hair Salon @ KSL City Mall

Do you have the same problem as me? Want to dye, perm, rebond or do treatment for your hair but after looking at the price of the established hair salon in Singapore you just wanna shake head and walk away from the salon. Lucky for me, I found a good, cheaper hair salon with excellent service and experience just across the Straits! At KSL City Mall at JB! Govin has changed it's name to Studio M, located at the same location. Ground floor of KSL City Mall. I had gone thrice and I was very happy with my every experience there! My first and third time there was for hair and scalp treatment and they were really good! The scalp massage was so comfortable, I literally could fell asleep while they worked on my hair! The most special experience was during the wait at the hair wash area. They provided aroma therapy there by dripping some lavender essential oil into the hot water and I nearly slept. My second time there was to colour and cut my hair. Oh my! Their hair colour has